T he goal of Sintonia Mental Health is to promote awareness of the following:
1. how we relate to ourselves;
2. how we relate to each other; and,
3. how we perceive ourselves belonging within a community.
All of these dynamics have a significant impact on our Mental Health.
In practice that means being kind to ourselves; effectively and compassionately relating to each other; and establish solidarity within communities where we live, work or coexist.
Using trauma-informed training and orientation, Sintonia Mental Health provides the following:
• Mental Health awareness;
• Mental Health education through Mental Health First Aid Certification courses and workshops; and,
• Mental Health wellness through psychotherapy services.